Thursday, May 24, 2007

help me sarah -stacey Krassle, Goddess Scylla!!

TWIMCFTHM--------052407.578

Lads and Lassies, and other dogs in general, from now on instead of writing out the full blog-title, from To Whom It May Concern From The Head Morian, permit me please, 2 abbreviate as with the above example, thank U.
Starting on the 15th day of shit eating May, out of the blue like McGuire/Sarah witchcraft again as with my chocking glandular condition that came suddenly on me with no rhyme nor reason on the night of 4 June in 1983, again I find myself physically and magically attacked, only this time, it is my legs, back on Tuesday the 15th, my right knee totally stops functioning, and that was not bad enough, as these UFO/WITCH/WARLOCK/HYPERNATUTAL scum wipes wiped out my left knee also totally 6 days later on May 21, leaving me only 2 get around with a walker, which fortunately, I did not need 2 buy, as Ed Himacane had an extra one, he has leg troubles and has various types of canes and walker devices. Nothing they do 2 me will last forever, even the attack on my thyroid gland back in ’83 will correct 4 itself eventually, if it takes 40-8- more years, and this shit will go away in a week or 2, or 10,000 weeks, but it will go away. When Sarah married Al Martino’s cousin back when Pressley faked his death in ’77, I lost all 10 toes at a print shop, and they all grew back within a few months, I always assumed, believe it or not, that people’s toes all grew back, and only recently found out they I am the only one. I learned from Diana and Stacey that I am a phase 5 entity here in physicality. There R only a few of us. Don’t go thinking it is like the movies, forget the Mac Cloud shit, and the Hollywood grandiose life of all of this, it is a horrific nightmare, that I will find a way 2 wake up out of somehow if it takes me millennia, and speaking of phased entities, let us talk about this subject 4 a while after first updating the Morian readership on a few incidents. Muzak is under total control of the controllers of the phase four entities, so who R they? On the astral plane, there is no literal phase 4 group, but there R energetic patterns with a motive, that totally R aware that they may or may not end up in a phase 3 physical dream here in this material world, on some level of existence in the great hyperspace. They plan in their energy combined reality 4 lack of a better description of their being ness, to create a power structure of a sorts on the physical world in phase 3 reality, should they not make it as phase 3, but still will B able 2 control much 2 close of all of phase 3 through their entertainment world creation, such as for one main example, the American Hollywood.

We can come back 2 this part of the conversation, the immature scum R back with their combo-attacks, U hear a private plane and go 2 look up at it, and a little thumb in the ass kemtrails is also in the sky at the area of the plane, so freaking mature, it makes me think 3 things, and they think it only makes me think the one which I will obviously admit 2 thinking, and that is that this never ending persecution is a major huge pain in the pussy. But the 2nd and 3rd thoughts R how honest 2 the gods sorry I am 4 your total immaturity, and that I would rather B me under your shit, than BU, the rotten bully and total piece of shit lowlife that you and your dauts and parents must also B. I was in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, today, getting some help in filling out some bull shit forms. The computer was supposed 2 replace all of the paperwork, and the internet and plastic money was supposed 2 totally eliminate coin and currency all together. Tell me another one, Bra Green. As I said at practically the start of all of my blogging, we live in irony, and the unusual is really quite a frequent occurrence. Strange how in prior blog by the way, state had no [E], leaving the quick-stat word that I jokingly had recently referred 2, there is no way these things R ‘coincidentally only’ happening. When I said something about my torture and mentioned I was blogging about it, and it came out [flogging] as in getting flogged or whipped, or tortured, common, no machine mind, right, sure, uh-huh!!!!! Yes we endlessly drive on parkways and park on driveways, and think of colored as dark such as in the ancient description of African American skin tones, when in fact black is the total absence of color, and concentrically, all color in the light spectrum when merged together, is white, yet white or Caucasian skin tones R those containing every color, the opposite of the absence of any color, or black. Life is always if nothing else, totally filled with ironic realities, usually that become truer as they R shuffled into a reverse mode. Let us get back to phase four entities.

First, the sixth dimension is a reality of mind, the mental dimension of pure thought or mind energy. Eckankar followers label this the MENTAL PLANE. We disagree somewhat in our belief systems of directionality as well as the various realms and why they R what they R. The difference between me and most all other things anywhere, is that I base the truth both on what goes on around me, physically and spiritually. Most people get drawn to spiritual things, let’s get real, because of fear of death, fear of hell, the money that can B made in it with psychic fees and collection fees and etc., and some because of owning a personality that would label them a curiosity seeker. I, on the other hand, well, let’s say that things started with me, and then kept right on continuing to happen 2 me, totally unexplainable and weird, on a life effecting level that is so gargantuan, it never really could B properly told fully. This is Y the forces got Russell T. to come over and get me to burn my BOOK OF BEACH at one in the freaking morning in December of 1969. Here was a kid’s version and interpretation of the spiritual things ongoing around a human being, something never B4 done in human religious circles, at least totally not 2 my knowledge. Not in Mormon’s Church, Christian Church, Buddhists, Judaism, or any of the cults. But here is the day we dare to go into some shit better left alone perhaps, but I am not going to leave it the fuck alone, today is the day, now or never, bully Mick-Gee. Cults supposedly abuse children, the innocent, both sexually and mentally, both emotionally, and physically, but how about spiritually? Also, did one cult owner as of this day in time, ever yet admit to doing this evil? Let me answer all of this, in BOOK OF BEACH terminology, as I attempt with all my living might, to remember being just 15 again, and seeing all of this through those eyes. They think that the most intimate act or closest bonding possible on the mortal world between male and female human beings, actually complements and worships, hence they look at sex with kids as worshipping in the ultimate way, the very energy force of INNOCENSE itself. Now innocence indeed is biblically backed up with a comparison to children, such as Jesus Christ commanding that the children not B forbade to come unto him, near as U can get to a word 4 word quotation from Aramaic to English/American. No, he certainly was in no way referring 2 being bad. However, cult members for 200 years or so now, have all come to believe that Satan Worshippers, harm and torture and murder and sacrifice the innocent children to Satan the devil, Apollo-Lucifer, and that concentrically, getting as close as is humanly possible, to the innocent, or ‘children’ is actually a totally absolute holy act. They R misguided, and hold these truths and tell lies when caught or closed down; this is the hugest secret that I have ever let out of the bag in any Morianity text, ever!!!!!!! It is NOT THE TRUTH, but it IS WHAT THEY BELIEVE, and is based on lots of human symbolic reasoning. U can fault them for being misguides but I as a molested child, can tell U, first hand, that the real true cult leaders, do not engage in this because of the human pleasure that normal sexual encounters derive, as this indeed would make them sick molesting bastards. U need 2B told these truths and C them clearly. This is the reason bibles and many things can B so quickly and easily misinterpreted, as unless U carefully examine the entire total whole text of the written work, and C it spatially as the one work that it truly is, U will do evil things and think UR doing it in the name of the great Jehovah God, and as biblical texts say so clearly, Christ will tell many who think they have a City name and a City pass, I never knew U, get lost, and U will make a hard U-turn on any of the twelve 240 lane astral highways, [LINELANES], that lead into Sahasra Dal Kanwal, the great capitol city of phase #2 reality, dreamed out and away from the phase one void infinity. Careful study of any religious study says that if in any way UR causing harm 2 another, it is wrong, and this simple spiritual truth, instantly cancels out any cult’s idea that it is a good thing to have sex with young children, but do try 2C where these cultists R coming from. Learning even the ugliest truths, helps a society to advance properly and evolve and grow spiritually. In deeper realer truth, no one is evolving nor changing, it is all a huge game that bored gods R playing 2 distract them from the nightmare that there never ever can B oblivion, the great Nirvana is unreachable and obtainable. Sex was used on a child, no matter how U look at it, with the nightmare of Haddonfield, New Jersey, USA, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy. Mrs. Goodfellow abuses my schoolmate Russ, he comes over drunker than a drowned man in a booze tank, gets me going good in a real sixties rap-session, I tell him all about Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, and he says, “wow, ya gotta burn that book”, speaking of BOB, as I call it occasionally, standing 4 the Book Of Beach. He read most of it, as it was only the length of maybe 3 of my average blogs today in adult life. He then proceeded to tell me things like this have 2B burned, an old crazy bull shit so-called spiritual truth. I know now, it was Diana’s brother; mortals call this entity 4 short, SATAN, that inspired this whole thing, starting with using sex. This is why sex involving children, can never B the correct thing, it is always wrong, no matter who says what. People get angry or feel this way or that, or believe this or that to feel good or alleviate a fear of hell or death, or whatever, but in simple truth, stay calm and focused, and think out and reason all the way through the entire thing. Satan was a real prick 4 getting my boy-hood version of events with powerful gods, all burned up. Likewise cult leaders R pricks 4 not more carefully examining all the total reality and spiritual truths involved, but yes, there hearts were not totally in the wrong places, but what was done was misguided to say the least, but so much more than just this was part of Satan’s plan in lots of this wicked evil. Pendulum’s never stop at mid-center point, always swinging eventually too far 4 their own good, one way, or the other way. Now, a grown up sees a child in trouble, and must think twice B4 even trying 2 do squat. Balance is so gods awful important. Just ask the planets and stars of the sky if U don’t believe me. Take humans and water for an example. 70 to 80 hours with no water and a human dies 100% of the time. Drown and also, 100% of the time, a human is dead. Put a billion tons of brick on a large balancing scale, 2 buckets out from the center of the weighting sea saw, and then add a pebble to either side, and the huge machine will go up on the lighter side, and drop down on the pebble added heavier side. Not trying to say the obvious things here nor insult anyone’s intelligence, U know that we do not often stop and think however, about these obvious little things. We all try not to think about how people use us and hurt us, and we end up doing more than our share every time, or else end up getting new friends and associates. We try to put unpleasant things out of our mind. I heard 2 guys talking a long time ago, and one was telling the other that he forces himself to forget all the people he encounters each day in elevators or in parks or stores or wherever he happens 2B, as he sees so many people including most women, who can kick his ass, as he was only 5 feet 1 and 115 pounds. If he thought about it every time he is in line at a store and saw all the taller and stronger women and children than he was, let alone all of the men, he would go nuts, and this is a true philosophy, as I did this in school once around March of 1970, and it was 4 full months later B4 I would let myself ever dwell on a similar type of thing, it was a 7 year old girl who when I was struggling to open a jar of paint in a multi classed art room, as I was more than 15. But Sue was still a giant to me, about 5 foot 4 and 140 pounds, hulking over me with long beautiful blond hair. She grabbed the paint jar out of my hand while I was holding and pulling on it for all I was worth, and proceeded to pop it open in a split second causing a loud popping sound that results when the seal of a never opened can gets open, whether it B paint or Raggu Spaghetti sauce. My mind put the event out of my head, it was too terrible to believe that Sue, a 7 year old girl could make mince meat out of me in a strength test, ask any teenager, it does not feel good. Now, I could care less, as I am still as week as most 10 year olds and if I need a jar opened, and some adorable 128 year old girl does it 4 me, I thank her and ask her what she’s doing that night. We all live in our own weird world; some admit to it, others do not. It is sort of like the jack off question that boys when given this survey respond to in varying ways. In the early seventies, it went like this: how many boys in puberty masturbate? Surveys always went from 92-96 percents, city to city across the United States, and this was from a tenth grade Sociology School Class. When I responded in a class Q & A that the average of those boys that abstain from this practice across the country was 6%, I thought I had cleverly re-worded it and further averaged the equation into a more precise way. I was ready in my mind 4 the teacher to applaud and praise me. Instead he said to me and I remember 2 this very day his precise words to me, in total contradiction to what I had believed in my mind that I was about to get a response like this, “U mean to say that the survey says that 94% of the boys do it, and the other 6% R lying”. I have 2 admit after getting home, watching Dark Shadows, having a couple of Tasty cakes and some grape juice, I fell on the floor rolling around and laughing like a tickle tortured Jap-Camp-prisoner. But staying on point, we all know what is going on. I walk into a store and pretend I am not at all interested in a gang of girls that R making all over me, and totally ignore them, as they get louder and louder to the point I almost get scared of what they might do. But at the same time, I am thinking I wish I could have every one of them on a different night that week. Human psychology is complex and fascinating. What makes it more complex is the fact that it is acting itself out in waves and particles, nothing solid is real and all of this shit is a huge illusion, so powerful that U can know it 100% plus, and it still changes nothing.
All through the death year of 2K7 for me, there R2 things besides opposite shooting, that will still work, one is the LONG ONE GAME method, never ever loses, and the other I will not talk about at present minper. A number of decades ago, powers behind the entire Middle East tried to cause something to happen through my aunt Geraldine Snow Mason, of Narberth, PAUSAESMWG. She was one of the Shaw of Iran’s best friends, platonically, but very good friends nonetheless. They were sworn to secrecy, and I know all this is real, and so do the Florida State Police, up at highest command levels, that threatened my cousin Donald back shortly after the turn of the century, to keep his mouth shut or they’d totally wreck his video business by staging a crime scene and yellow taping him and his partner into literal bankruptcy, don’t believe this is all Lenny Briscoe stuff on L&O.

Well, Kitty-Kat, I do not know if my tractor is sexy, but I can say this much about the 6th dimension: Things R happening that no words exist 4, and I will not try to say too much right now, but a quickie message for the GMC and not General Motors, but the great Astral world authority, U have some fantastic Earthly speaking, unidentified flying objects, and U blew my airship to Dogtown and back, but I am more impressed with the ETTOS UR in control of on lower parts of existence. One minute I think I am correctly re-detailing the Pleasantville enemy near-accident from 2 weeks ago, and each time I re-explain it, I screw it up again. I said that I accelerated and went right, I did not, I went hard left, and the 6 jet enemy kemtrails were there once I turned, staring me in the face, as if I had turned right, how could I C these trails to the south, and I am heading westbound, so they must thereby B2 my left. Anyway, the mind dimension is as real as anything U now “think” of as real; it is really the 6th dimension, all of it. Let me make it clearer by saying that no neurosurgeon can find a place that UR thinking of right now, it exists in the sixth dimension where all thought and mind and all pertaining to this exists in. Now, this is not some absolute fact where no more can B told or figured out. The truth is that this 6th dimension contains thoughts or mind that R exactly operating as a seed that contains another new tree with new seeds and new trees, and on and on. These thoughts create instantly, entire 5-dimensional spheres that by sixth dimensional frame of reference, have no beginning nor ending. Think about it, how can they start or stop by the frame of reference of an up-line thought wave. Lots of scummy loud motorsuckoffs R all over, making noise and being annoying, I am told I am in the minority not liking bikes and bikers, that is totally OK by me, I would rather B in a cultured higher class minority any day than B in an ugly majority of rudeness and crudeness. Long ago I was told not 2B culturally ignorant, and 2 stay informed with current entertainment world talent and culture. My response was, if that is culture; call me ignorant, as U certainly will not insult me. In closing out, let me say a word or two now about things that pertain to the up-line and down-line reality, and all of this will B proven mathematically 2 all of U, and so will hyperspace, the astral plane, all of it. The un-creation is forever spewing its way into new infinities that really R one and the same thing as the older and previous ones. I will prove everything that I ever say on Morianity, once I prove the energy field on Tennessee Avenue in rip off Levyville is totally real, U ain’t seen nothing yet Mister Jolson.

Brown eyed ling-long haired, and brown eyed girl, I saw U today in your human energy form, rolling your waves up to the beach. You R so beautiful, I want to bury my head in a pillow and cry my fucking heart out for a hundred straight years. When U sent your energy from Jupiter to this dark quiet cold place, and warmed up and circulated our waters, I knew I loved U then, as well as infinitely B4 that in your lovely great city of SDK. Brown eyes, I am going 2 love U beyond your wildest dreams just as soon as I get home and shut off this horrible life and consciousness. If U ever had mercy on me, please do not wake me back up here in the morning, this way I can truly say that Donna sings it truthfully, that it really will B all right.

Karen S. if I cannot leave this horrendous world, I will have to renew my passport in a few months, as it is good only 4 ten mortal years, and FIJI, here I come, they R without any humanity, feeling, or mercy, think what total scum their mother’s must have been, to have born these wicked monsters. First, secrets will come out that will make those told so far on my web logs, totally tame in contrast. I lost a county prosecutor, now these UFO scum, R gonna try 2 take my Governor, with this new girl friend shit, where will it end, do these trash eaters really have no shame, Karen?????????

No comments: